Sometimes, it is difficult to identify which towels are of good quality. That is why we want to help you so that you can identify the best towels, either for your hospitality business or your private home.
In the case of offering a professional service, if you want them to be delighted with their stay at your hotel or establishment, you cannot lose sight of any detail.
A relaxing bath is as pleasant as the sensation of wrapping yourself in a soft and comfortable towel. Who does not love the feeling of a new bath towel (ผ้าเช็ดตัว, which is the term in Thai)?
Sometimes we buy a towel, and when using it, we check that it does not dry, leaves tissue remains on our skin or is scratchy. In the case of hospitality textiles, the same thing happens.
Most times, bad comments from guests or a bad feeling comes after a client has been staying and does not leave with a good feeling solely because of the quality of the fabrics, sheets, bath towels, etc. We expect a quality towel to dry us, have a high absorption capacity and provide us with a feeling of softness and comfort.
What To Take Into Account To Detect Quality Towels?
- The more grams per square meter it has, the softer and more absorbent it will be. A square meter of 700 or more is considered a luxury hotel quality.
- Check the content of the fibers. They must be made of 100% natural fibers or microfibers. To dry the body better than they are of cotton than of linen.
- High-quality towels are usually made of fine fiber long cotton.
How To Do Your Tests
- Look closely. If the fibers stand out, it is a good sign.
- Take the towel off the shelf and feel the weight on it.
- Inspect the edges of the towels.
- If they are very soft and heavy, then they are of good quality. If the towel is scratchy, hard and not heavy, it is very poor quality.